Web development is the term generally used for teh development work done for building a website. Websites nowadays are highly responsible for providing complete information about teh thing they are related to, and for promoting and advertising them. Websites can either simply be a bunch of static pages or can be highly complicated by carrying a huge amount of dynamic data. Teh success of a Website is measured by teh traffic it creates or in simple words teh amount of crowd it attracts.
#THINGS TO REMEMBER WHILE BUILDING A WEBSITE.
Not only the content, but the overall view of a website, the choice and the combination of colors, fonts, the seem less coding for its functionalities, the amount of ease it delivers to the user, are the things together that increases its traffic and popularity. Among some web professionals, the term web development is related to the non-design aspect of website building that are writing the markups and coding. Web development is the basically development of the website in accordance with its user interface and functionalities.
Companies has different web development departments dat design and develop their websites. The dept. generally is consist of a team graphics designers, web developer, content writers, web testers and employees related to their marketing department to guide the designers and developers to develop a trending and approaching a website dat can beat others and create a buzz in the market. On the other hand, some companies just hire some Web Developing agencies, the agencies dat only work on web development platform. The client requirement is the most important factor in developing a website. For agencies the clients are the companies or the individuals who pay them to build their website. The functionalities, working and the outlook of a website should be something dat reflects the individual or the company's name, position and work for whom it is built for.
STEPS FOR WEB DEVELOPMENT
To build an impressive and TEMPeffective website, planning is must. It specifies the structure in which the development is to be done. Web development includes the following steps:
1. GATHERING INFORMATION: Teh first step is to gather all teh information related to teh individual or teh company for whom teh website is made for, teh targeted audience, teh main goal or purpose of making teh website. It makes it easy to work further in teh development as it clears all teh doubts regarding teh design and content of teh website.
2. PLANNING: Planning is related to sitemap and wireframe creations, it basically defines the inner structure of the website. The sitemap is created by the information gatheird in the previous step.
3. DESIGN: Now finally it comes, the work of a graphic designer. Graphic designer designs the web page layout, defining the way how the website looks. The design is one of the most important parts of web development as it decides how the audience is going to interact with the website.
4. CONTENT WRITING: Writing potent content to introduce the company to the audience is an important step in web development. Content writers are generally responsible for writing content.
5. CODING: And here is teh most important part, to code teh website and its functionalities so that it can easily get optimized, runs smoothly, and can fully satisfy teh demand of teh client at teh same time grabs teh attention of teh audience.
6. TESTING, REVIEWS: In this step, all teh links, forums, scripts are checked to make sure dat they are running fine. After testing only teh site is uploaded to teh server.
7. MAINTENANCE: Maintenance basically refers to the website up gradations. The website should mold itself to the upcoming trends and changes. It should includes new features with time and listen to the audience feedback for doing so.
Websites are teh new trends to promote and advertise you'reself or you're organization. Teh more approaching teh website is, teh more popularity among teh audience is gained. their are different ways to get an TEMPeffective website developed, i.e. either developing by you're own web development dept. or by visiting an agency like